Welcome to our website www.wertech.it. WERTECH s.a.s (hereinafter "WERTECH"), C.F. and VAT No. 11309920012, with registered office in Turin (TO), Corso Traiano 24, as data controller, is concerned with the protection of your personal data and respect for your privacy. Below you will find the main information on the processing of your personal data in relation to your browsing of the site and the provision and use of the services offered.
Our duty and your privacy: To get detailed information on how WERTECH handles your personal information, we invite you to read the following information, which concerns you if you are visiting our website, if you register on our site, if you request information about our products and services, if you need to get in touch with us, if you are subscribed to our newsletter, if you are interested in purchasing the products and services we sell, or if you are interested in job opportunities at WERTECH.
When and how do we collect your personal information? The collection of your data can take place either through your specific communication or by filling in the contact form for information requests, quotes, or at the time of your registration at our site. site, also via e-mail, and either automatically during the use of the website. What types of data do we collect?
- Your name and surname, your e-mail address, your PEC address, telephone and fax numbers, your city, your country, your address, your social security number, your VAT number and in case of applications for job opportunities your Curriculum Vitae and your photo (optional).
Data relating to the use of the site
- Your navigation path within the site, your views of products and services, page loading and response times, download errors, browsing time, behavior and other actions, etc.
- Why do we collect your data? We can only process your data if there is a legal basis that allows us to do so. That's why we treat your data:
Use of the site and management of services:
- The data are processed to allow the execution of the services offered on the site (sale of products and services, requests for information and estimates). In this case the legal basis is your consent for requests for information and estimates and the contract for the sale of products and services.
- Notification of changes to our services, customer support regarding products and services marketed. In this case the legal basis is the contract.
- The data is processed to send advertising material and newsletters, to carry out commercial information activities, on WERTECH's promotional and commercial initiatives. In this case the legal basis is your consent.
- The data is processed for the selection of new personnel or new agents, so that WERTECH can come into contact with candidates interested in the job opportunities offered by it.
You can decide not to give us your data
- In this case, you can continue to browse our site, but we will not be able to provide you with the products or provide the services we offer, including the newsletter service
You can disable cookies by changing your browser settings
You can ask us not to use your data for marketing reasons
- We will inform you of our intention to use your data for marketing reasons and (if applicable) third-party involvement. You can withdraw your consent to receive promotional messages by clicking on the appropriate link that you will find in all our communications or by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What are your rights?
You have the right to access information about you. This entails the right to request further information regarding:
• the categories of data we process;
• the purposes of the processing;
• the categories of possible recipients to whom the data could be communicated;
• the data retention period or, failing that, the criteria for determining this period;
• other rights regarding the use of your data.
- We will respond within one month of your request, unless this would compromise the rights and freedoms of other parties or if there are legal obligations that prevent it. We will inform you if we are unable to satisfy your request for these reasons.
Your name and surname, your e-mail address, your PEC address, telephone and fax numbers, your city, your country, your address, your social security number, your VAT number and in case of applications for job opportunities your Curriculum Vitae and your photo (optional).
You have the right to obtain the cancellation of your personal data (right to oblivion
- You can, at any time, ask us to delete your personal data in our possession, if the storage of your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes of the processing.
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data carried out by us
- You can always contact the Control Authority to propose your possible complaints. Before doing this, contact us: we will be happy to resolve any problems relating to the processing of your personal data.
You have the right to object to the use of your data by automated decisions, including profiling
- Even if we do not do them, we remind you that you will always have the right to oppose such activities.
You have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your data
- You can ask for the limitation or blocking of your personal data in our possession if you decide to exercise the above rights.
You have the right to transfer your data to another operator (data portability)
- We will provide you with a copy of your data in an interoperable format should you wish to transfer them to another operator, if technically possible.
We guarantee your rights even if we process your personal data on behalf of third parties
- If we process your data on behalf of third parties, we guarantee that requests relating to the exercise of your rights will be transmitted to them without undue delay.
- You can always exercise your rights by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
- What level of security do we use to process your data?
- We guarantee that the processing of your data is carried out with the utmost security: we have, in fact, adopted appropriate physical, IT and organizational measures to ensure the protection of your data.
- If you have the perception of having suffered a violation of your data, we invite you to contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where is your data stored?
- None of your data will be transferred, sent or disseminated to subjects residing outside the European Union. In any case, we will take all appropriate measures to ensure maximum protection.
- How long will we keep your data?
- We will retain your personal data only for the time necessary to process your requests / services, or until the account is canceled in compliance with all legal obligations that may impose a further retention period on us. In the case of applications for job opportunities we will keep your data only for the time strictly necessary for the selection activities and for a maximum time of 36 months from their dispatch. For promotional activities aimed at you that we will carry out only after giving your consent, we will keep your data until it is revoked or until your cancellation from the service.
- At the end of the storage period WERTECH will provide for the cancellation / anonymization of all the data collected.
- Third parties who can process your data:
- To carry out our online activity we need to use third parties to perform certain services, communicate with customers, manage e-mails, etc. We share your data with them only when it is necessary to ensure the maximum functionality of our services and ensuring the adoption of adequate security measures to protect personal data.
- For more information contact us at email@example.com
- hank you for reading this statement that we have tried to make simple, clear and transparent. This information may change in the future: any changes will be published, so as to have the widest control of your data.