Track Retail Assets
- RFID tracking transfer data from RFID tags to a RFID reader equipped with an antenna.
- The RFID reader then transmits that data to Asset Tracking system where it is stored, evaluated, and actioned.
- Using RFID , sales increased up to 5%
- Reduction in stock holding
- Reduction 15% of lost and stolen inventory
- Reduction 4% of staff costs.
- RFID technology is to improve the accuracy level of inventory.
- In many case studies the inventory accuracy increased from 65-75% to 93-99% .
The store’s stock quantity are updated instantly from the arrival of stock to the selling of items.
- Luxury brands and all store should keep the highest aesthetic standards without sacrificing security at its stores.
- With RFID system it is possible to keep stylish and unobstructed entrances, attracting more customers and reinforcing the security of its high-end products.
OUR JOB CONSISTS IN PROVIDING CONSULTANCY AND PROJECT FOLLOWING THE CUSTOMER IN THE TRANSFORMATION. WE PROPOSE SOLUTIONS THAT CAN BE INTEGRATED WITH EXISTING ONES WITHOUT STOPPING PRODUCTION.